The information on this form will be sent directly to the VAW Global Site Outreach Coordinator in the Host Country in order to make the coordination on site for your airport pick up. Please carefully input all of your information exactly as it appears on your passport and airline ticket.
VAW GLOBAL TRAVEL GUIDELINES FOR PERU
- You must fly to/from Alejandro Velazco Astete International Airport (CUZ) located in Cusco City.
- You must arrive at CUZ Airport between 6:00 am to 8:00 p.m.
- You must depart from CUZ Airport between 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- You must arrive and depart on the dates specifically set for your team.
- You must keep VAW Global Officers and On Site Coordinator & Assistant aware of any flight change you have prior to your trip.
Together we can fund access to equitable healthcare around the world.
Read more »