Social Media Intern
We are looking for a Social Media Intern, who is responsible for managing our Instagram and Facebook in order to maintain the visibility and activeness of our organization on Social Media.
This is a challenging internship — valuable to future Healthcare providers, Marketers and anyone interested in gaining skills in Social Media Communication and Marketing while supporting healthcare systems around the world.
- Upload (post or schedule) posts on VAW Global’s social media channels (mainly Facebook and Instagram) using available resources (photos, videos and texts)
- Reply to all inbox messages and comments on VAW Global’s social media channels
- Design new look for the post and create new text content based on the guidelines
- Flexible working schedule: 5-10 hours per week during the fall or spring semester
- Advanced level of English (high level of conversational English, both oral and written)
- Demonstrate good knowledge in designing, writing, Social media and other Online tools
- Excellent social media communication and organizational skills
- Creativity, flexibility and customer service oriented
- Join a global health and development organization committed to cultivating sustainable partnerships with local communities and professionals to work together to improve access to essential resources.
- Opportunities to gain and improve Social Media experience and skills in a global health context.
- Network with students and professionals as well as broaden your vision about the healthcare system in low- and middle- income countries (LMICs).
- Be part of a company that listens to your voice! Your new ideas and proposals will be taken seriously and possibly contribute to the growth of the company – there is a lot of room for development.
- Stipend details will be discussed at the interview.