The information on this form will be sent directly to the VAW Global Site Outreach Coordinator in the Host Country in order to make the coordination on site for your airport pick up. Please carefully input all of your information exactly as it appears on your passport and airline ticket.
VAW GLOBAL TRAVEL GUIDELINES FOR PANAMA
- You must fly to/from Tocumen International Airport (PTY) located in Panama City.
- You must arrive at PTY Airport between 6:00 am to 8:00 p.m.
- You must depart from PTY Airport between 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The VAW Global program takes place in Bocas del Toro, Panama and the group will be arriving/departing from Panama City, Panama. From Panama City, you will take an approximately 1-hour flight to Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro.
- You can purchase your domestic flights on the AirPanama website (https://airpanama.com/), remember you must book your flight from PAC airport to BOC a day after your arrival at Panama City, and on your way back, you must book your BOC-PAC flight a day before your international return flight.
- You will need to transfer airports in Panama City (covered by VAW Global) in order to arrive at the domestic airport and take the flight to Bocas del Toro.
- You must arrive and depart on the dates specifically set for your team.
- You must keep VAW Global Officers and On Site Coordinator & Assistant aware of any flight change you have prior to your trip.
Together we can fund access to equitable healthcare around the world.
Read more »