VAW Global strongly encourages all interns to book their flight with VAW Global to ensure interns’ in-country safety. We understand that on occasion, however, interns prefer to book their own flight for a multitude of reasons.
This form provides VAW Global with the necessary information for understanding why you’ve chosen to book your flight independently as well as the basic details of your trip. Please note that you will need to send VAW Global your full, confirmed flight itinerary at least two months prior to your team’s departure.
Information for booking your independent flight for Panama:
1. You should arrive to Panama on the same date as your team
2. You should depart from Panama on the same date as your team
3. You should arrive to Panama between 7:00am-9:00pm
4. You should depart from Panama between 9:00am-11:00pm
5. You should travel to/from the Panama City (PTY) airport in Panama
6. A taxi from PTY to Panama City/Albrook airport (domestic airport) costs approximately $50 USD each way; you will be responsible for covering the cost of this transportation since you are not traveling with the group
7. A $20 independent flight booking fee will be automatically added into the participant’s total trip amount due by the financial department when they submit their itinerary and e-ticket