Thank you for applying for the Outreach Internship with VAW Global!
After the confirmation’s due date, please keep an eye for VAW Global’s email for more detailed information about your confirmed internship opportunity.
Regarding the financial aspect, these are the next steps for you to expect:
- You will receive the Welcome pack of emails after the successful payment.
- If you don’t see any email regarding this topic within 1-2 days, please check the Spam folder first, then send an email with the billing receipt (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the instructions in the emails, especially the email about Empowered account to create one;
- Once your Empowered account is ready, reply to the Financial department, the sender of the Instructions, to transfer your 1st deposit from the Paypal to Empowered (if any).
Regarding the trip preparation, the Leading chapter’s Team Development Coordinator (TDC) is going to send you regular emails (newsletters), which contain important information for preparing for your Outreach internship abroad and information about what you will experience in-country. Please also stay connect and involved with the Leading chapter to make the most of your experience.
If your have any questions, please contact:
- Your team’s TDC or Team Leader for any questions.
- Nicole Arguedas (email@example.com) for urgent general questions.
- Tammie Kelley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for financial and/or deposit questions.
We look forward to working with you!
Together we can fund access to equitable healthcare around the world.
Read more »